-In 2002, the congregation moved to its new premises in Helensvale.
-in 2008, the church altar was consecrated in a grand celebration attended by a large number of proud Queensland Copts.
– In 2021, the acquisition of the state of the art multi-purpose facility, currently known as the Coptic Centre (CCEC), was enthusiastically received.
– St Mina and St Anthony church, located in Helensvale- Gold Coast, has been providing various and diverse spiritual and social services to its members, young and old, since 1992 as well as to the broader Gold Coast community.
– Many of the interstate Holiday tourists and University students enjoy the services, activities and support freely provided by the church board, servants and volunteers.
– Several successful theological and educational conventions have been held at the Coptic Centre, with excellent feedback from the attendees.
– The church also opens its arms and doors accomodating many of the services and activities run by the Eriteran and the Indian Orthodox Churches.
– St Mina and St Anthony Coptic Orthodox Church – Gold Coast has over 200 families as active and strong members of its congregation.