This is the powerful tool to generate Tour diary and TA Bill as per the government format within few minutes.
Why you need to choose My TA Bill
1. No need to prepare separately Tour diary and TA Bill
2. Multiple languages supported like Tamil, English, Hindi etc.
3. Tour diary entry can be selected from your previous history.
4. Auto TA Bill calculation from Tour diary entry.
5. Tour diary and TA Bill can be generated for more than one employee within the single login.
6. Daily reminder for tour diary entry.
7. Easy management of employee’s personal leave history.
8. Bulk entry option for repeated entry of tour diary.
9. Holidays will be displayed automatically by the system.
10. Download tour diary and TA Bill in a minute as per government format.
11. Prepare tour diary and TA Bill within few minutes.
How to use My TA Bill
1. Once download My TA Bill App from playstore using https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mytabill you can do the following
2. If you are already registered you can login by giving anyone of your username or e-mail or mobile with your password.
3. If you forgot password then you can use forgot password option and reset new password by giving anyone of your username or e-mail or mobile.
4. If you are new to My TA Bill then go to the signup page and register with required details.
5. Create new employees using the “Add employee” menu by giving required details, these details will be reflected in tour diary and TA Bill print format.
6. Once employee creation is completed, it will be redirected to the home menu, there you need to click on employee name and will go to the menu option to select “Create Tour diary”.
7. How to prepare a Tour Diary?
a) Select the year and month for which you want to prepare a tour diary.
b) If you are travelling then, you should choose the “On Tour” option from Tour Diary Options.
c) You should choose the “On Office Work” option when you work from the office and not travelled anywhere.
d) Enter all the required details properly and save the tour diary likewise you should fill in for all the dates of the month.
e) Government holidays will be included automatically by the system.
f) If you have taken any leave personally in that month then you need to use the “Employee Leave” menu and add there.
g) If you made a mistake on the tour diary preparation then you can edit or delete the entry.
h) After completing the tour diary entry for the entire month then you can Download Tour Diary as per the government format.
8. Finally, you can download the tour diary and TA Bill by using the menu option “Download Tour Diary”.