· Choose from 190+ trading instruments – currencies, metals, stocks, oil, and stock indices.
· Build interactive price charts in real time with various periods:100+ graphical analysis tools, 75 built-in indicators, 9 time frames.
· Open trade orders in one click, at a particular price, or with preset Take Profit and Stop Loss values — we provide 4 order types!
· Copy successful traders’ strategies and trades via our social trading system: they are displayed right in the chart.
· Make instant deposits and withdrawals using bank cards, e-wallets, or bank transfers.
· Withdraw automatically up to $3,000 daily.
· Open a DEMO account without registration or sign up for a real account.
· Pick your trading account type on the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) or MetaTrader 5 (MT5) trading platform. Swap-free accounts are also available!
· Transfer funds between your accounts.
· Support service 24/7
· Talks with experienced traders
· News channels about the Forex world, analytics, and signals.
In the Forex mobile trading app designed by LiteFinance (ex. LiteForex) you can trade all kinds of trading instruments presented in the broker’s online trading platform and MetaTrader terminals:
• Currencies. Trade major, minor and exotic currency pairs in the free currency trading app. Enjoy floating spreads from 0 pips when trading.
• Commodities. Download this Forex app and trade crude oil and metals using your smartphone.
• Stocks. You can now buy and sell stocks of the largest companies in the world in one user-friendly stock trading app. From Pfizer to BMW — the stocks of all the best-performing companies from all continents are available in LiteFinance’s stock app.
• Stock indices. The economy of a particular country looks good? Its most prominent companies are thriving? Open long positions on its stock indices in LiteFinance’s Forex trading app and watch your account grow together with the price of indices. Conversely, open short positions on indices when you have doubts about the health of a particular economy and profit from the fall of its indices.