• Check whether there are any vehicle faults such as in the ignition system, exhaust system, electronic circuit, etc.
• Fault codes are subdivided into 3 levels to aid the user’s understanding.
• Find more details about the fault code from the descriptions and using the search function.
• Fault codes stored in ECU can be deleted using the delete function.
● Driving Style
• The Infocar algorithm analyzes your driving records.
• Check your safe driving/economic driving score.
• Check your driving style by referring to statistical graphs and driving records.
• Check your scores and records for any period you want.
● Driving Records
• Mileage, time, average speed, fuel economy, and more are recorded for each trip.
• Check the time and location of warnings such as speeding, rapid acceleration, rapid deceleration, and sharp turning on the map.
• Check driving records such as speed, RPM, and accelerator by time/location through the driving replay function.
• Download your driving logs in spreadsheet format and check your driving records in detail.
● Real-time Dashboard
• You can check all of the data you need while driving.
• Easily modify the display to your liking.
• Check real-time fuel economy and check the remaining fuel amount.
• Use the HUD screen that displays important information while driving.
• When a dangerous situation occurs while driving, the alert function helps keep your driving safe.
● Vehicle Management
• Information about consumables and recommended replacement intervals is provided.
• Check the replacement date for consumables calculated using the vehicle’s accumulated mileage.
• Organize your expenses by creating a balance sheet and check them by item/date.
• Plan your spending with a balance sheet and consumable replacement cycle.
● OBD2 Terminal Compatibility
• The Infocar app can be used with universal terminals based on the standard international OBD2 Protocol. However, the Infocar app was developed to be optimally used with the designated Infocar device, and some functions are limited when using a third-party terminal.
※ App Access Permissions and Operating System Guidance
This service is only available on Android 6 (Marshmallow) or higher.
[Optional Access Permissions]
– Location: Accessed for driving records, Bluetooth search, and parking location display.
– Storage: Accessed to download driving records.
– Drawing on top of other apps: Accessed to activate the floating button function.
– Microphone: Accessed to activate voice recording when using the black box function.
– Camera: Accessed to record parking location and black box video.
– Universal OBD2 terminals supported (However, when using a third-party product, use of some functions is limited.)
For system errors and other inquiries such as Bluetooth connection, terminal, vehicle registration, etc., please send an e-mail by going to Infocar ‘FAQ’ – ‘1:1 Inquiry’ to receive detailed feedback and app updates.