⭐️ EdTech Review 2019 – Digital Learning Company of the Year ⭐️
✓ Interactive Video Lessons designed to teach specific English skills to the Indian learner
✓ Personalised English learning just for you; includes automated feedback for Writing and Speaking tasks.The course adapts to your strengths and weaknesses.
✓ Special modules on Interview and Group discussion, Day-to-day conversations and Workplace interactions.
✓ Perfect for Competitive Exam Aspirants as the English content is sourced from The Hindu Newspaper
✓ Daily Engagement – High quality content that will keep you coming back, help build a learning habit and improve your English skills.
Free English Learning Content
1. 3 Adaptive Free English Tests and 3 Video Lessons that will give you a taste of STEP Learning programs
2. Daily STEP; every day practice of the varied nuances of the English language. It consists of New Word Mondays, Idiom Tuesdays, Practical Grammar Wednesdays, Editing Thursdays, Descriptive Fridays, Synonym Saturdays and Sunday Reviews
3. QuickSTEPs – 6 games, one for each skill (Speaking, Writing, Reading, Listening, Grammar, and Vocabulary); all users get access to 6 free QuickSTEPs attempts everyday for the first 30 days!
Premium English Learning Products
1. STEP Learn – Comprehensive adaptive learning program that adjusts based on your strengths and weaknesses. The course consists of interactive video lessons and independent practice sets to improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
2. STEP Coach – All you get with STEP Learn and a Personal Coach to comprehensively improve your English skills
3. STEP for Teaching Professionals – Designed to promote English across all subjects and grade levels, and help you, as an instructor, to teach in English more effectively. It focuses on improving language for the classroom and teaching practices through practical classroom demonstrations
4. STEP Train – Customised solutions for Institutions and Corporates
Premium English Testing Products
STEP Plus – 3 adaptive English tests to assess reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. An official Certificate of your English language proficiency that can be shared with employers
Contact us at email@example.com or 1800 3000 6063 (10am to 6pm Weekdays)
This is an important venture by The Hindu Group and is a core part of our brand and social mission. We hope to leave a lasting impact on all the lives that we touch with this effort and make a significant contribution towards improving employability and the skills of Indian youth.
Download the Free App and Improve your English Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening, Vocabulary and Grammar.