All keys, display read outs, User Guide, Help and more — todo en Espanol!
Now, ALL your crews can save time and reduce costly errors with the award-winning and industry-leading Construction Master 5 feet-inch-fraction builder’s calculator!
For over 30 years the Calculated Industries Construction Master handheld calculator has been the trusted go-to tool by top carpenters and framers all across North America and beyond.
As an app for your phone or tablet it is ideal for busy Builders, Contractors, Designers, Fabricators, Framers/Carpenters, Tradesmen of every specialty and Advanced Do-It-Yourselfers — Anyone who works with dimensions who is interested in improving speed, accuracy and productivity.
It operates exactly as the handheld Construction Master 5, along with added app-exclusive features. It includes a full User’s Guide built-in, as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help! Even includes tutorial videos.
Built with the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math handheld calculators from Calculated Industries.
WHY IT’S A MUST-HAVE TOOL
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal for completing layouts, plans, bids and estimates in the field, office or truck
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
• And so much more.
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left – to – right)
• Context-sensitive Help — just press and hold any function key for Help text, diagrams, videos
• Ability to Save or Email calculations and outputs (e.g., cut-lists) to File or others on your crew
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2″ through 1/64″)
• Full Metric Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley and Jacks
• Rafter Cutting Angles
• Stair Layout Key
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Board Feet
• User-Definable Preferences
• Entry Editing Backspace key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit (total costs based on unit price)
• Advanced Paperless Tape (shareable)
• Memory function
And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an Android device to a non-Android device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
CONSTRUCTION MASTER is a common law trademark owned by Calculated Industries. Calculated Industries’ U.S. Trademark Registration Nos. 2138685 and 1569347 have expired. Calculated Industries is the owner of U.S. Trademark Serial No. 97752159 for CONSTRUCTION MASTER.
Derechos de autor 2023